Feelware P - the universal conversion kit for electric cookers
With the Feelware P conversion kit, you convert electric cookers, ovens and hobs so that they are accessible for blind and visually impaired people.
Feelware P can be mounted on almost all electric stoves with rotary knobs and is suitable for retrofitting devices with retractable and fixed control knobs.
The tactile markers are simply glued to the rotary knobs and the control panel and provide information about the function of the respective rotary knob and the settings that were selected with the knob. The tactile markers of the Feelware P are equipped with strong double-sided adhesive tape.
We recommend to have the Feelware P conversion kit installed by a sighted person.
Feelware P Plan (plane surfaces): The back of the large markers are ideal for gluing to plane surfaces. They are equally suitable for devices with fixed knobs and for devices with retractable knobs with a flat face.
Feelware P concave (curved surfaces): The back of the large markers are ideal for gluing on curved (convex) surfaces. They are suitable for devices with retractable knobs with a curved face.
- 4 hotplate markers, diameter 25 mm
- 2 oven markers, diameter 25 mm
- 6 pieces of marker oven functions: convection, grill, top and bottom heat, square, triangle, circle, diameter 10 mm
- 6 generic markers, diameter 10 mm
- 5 temperature markers: 50 ° C, 100 ° C, 150 ° C, 200 ° C, 250 ° C, 10 x 16.8 mm
Scope of delivery:
- Printed instructions for use and and installation
- Audible operating instructions on CD
- Disposable cleaning cloth to prepare the surfaces before glueing the conversion kti
- 23 tactile markers, on the back with double-sided adhesive tape, packed in a resealable bag
- Product weight: approx. 190g
- Tactile marker material: Polyamide 12
Exchange and return
If the conversion kit or only parts of it were already assembled, it is unfortunately no longer possible to take them back or exchange them. The buyer bears the shipping costs and the risk of the return.